Tagged: Christmas present
Getting going again
So this blog has been pretty much redundant for quite a while now and a lot has changed here at SewMakeMe. I am now running the business by myself due to different circumstances and the birth of a few children!
I have taken a while to find my feet again and decide how best to proceed. It is hard sometimes to find the time to even formulate a clear thought, let alone get anything down in writing!
So the business for the time being is predominantly a fabric and haberdashery seller, apart from a few lines that remain popular. Mainly the Christmas stockings (is it too early for the C word??
I am also changing the focus of the blog a bit as I was never comfortable having it solely focussed on one aspect of my life only (mostly because it is too restrictive) Also I am a total butterfly mentally and am interested in so many different crafts and ‘things’. I know a lot of you will be in the same boat so I am going to incorporate many different things… watch this space!!!
Top Christmas gift under £10 on WowThankYou
Sew Make Me have recently started supplying Wow Thank You, an online ‘department’ store where everything is handmade on a small scale by local UK designers. It is a great place to shop and find that unusual gift, something different to all the commercial high-street gifts.
I thought I would put together a collection of Christmas Gifts as, scarily, there are only 90 shopping days until Christmas is upon us once more!
Stocking fillers/Secret Santa Gifts – under £10
1 Lego Crayons (£5.50 on http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/colour-me-fun/products/lego-men-brick-crayons—set-of-8/) would be a fantastic stocking filler for a child, totally charming and unusual!
2 Coin Purse (£9.00 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/beledien-handmade/products/cute-as-a-button-coin-purse-shabby-chic-applique-zipper-pouch-in-pink-and-cream-linen/)
3 Cosmetic Toilet Bag ( £8.50 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/the-crafty-little-cottage/products/small-red-gingham-scottie-cosmetic-toilet-bag/)
4 Whipped Organic Shea Butter Souffle (£9.00 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/cebra-ethical-chic/products/whipped-organic-shea-butter-souffl/)
5 Wooden Handpainted Outdoor Plaque £8.00 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/handcrafted-by-picto/products/wooden-handpainted-outdoor-plaque/
6) Rocket and Space Notebook £9.00 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/dab-and-a-dash/products/rocket-and-space-notebook-handmade/
7) Chocolate Dipped Cake Balls £9.99 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/the-cake-nest/products/chocolate-dipped-cake-balls/
Wow! who could resist these!
8) Juicy Jungle Cotton and Waffle Bib £6.50 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/pinkyminkys-shop/products/juicy-jungle-cotton-and-waffle-bib/
9) Beach Hut Tote Bag £8.50 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/laura-lee-designs/products/beach-huts-tote-bag/
10) Personalised Baby Boy’s first christmas snowman tree bauble £9.95 http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/truly-for-you/products/personalised-baby-boys-first-christmas-snowman-tree-bauble/
I hope you like my little collection of stocking fillers/ secret santa Christmas gifts. Wow thank you is a great store and is really worth a visit.